As our big reunion looms, we would like to inform you of additional measures we are taking to prevent the spread of illness during your visit to the salon. We know you are looking forward to returning, but we also know you may be feeling somewhat nervous and anxious. It is our goal to protect you and make you comfortable during your visit.
To this end, we ask that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment
- Arrive promptly for your appointment – if you are late, we may need to reschedule
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you arrive early (our inside waiting area is closed) – remember to check-in from your car so we know you are waiting, we may be able to see you early
- Wash your hands when you arrive using hand sanitizer or soap & water at our handwashing sink
- Keep a space of two meters between you and others, aside from your service provider
- Not touch or shake hands with anyone in the salon
- Consider paying for your visit using an e-pay app, bank card or contactless payment method rather than cash
We are also asking that you reschedule your appointment if:
- Your body temperature is elevated today (there will be no late-cancel charge for this reason)
- You have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with anyone with col or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
So your visit is as safe as possible, you will have a slightly different salon experience than before:
- Drinking water will be available upon request, but all other beverage services are suspended
- Our coat closet is closed, but you are welcome to use the garment hook mounted on the wall next to your mirror
- Please limit the number of personal items you bring with you
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people in the salon and to allow extra time for cleaning between clients
- We are sanitizing equipment and furnishings between all client visits
- We are cleaning common area and high-touch surfaces including door handles, light switches, stairway handrails, and toilet facilities on a basis more frequent than usual
- All of our staff have been specially trained in hygienic cleaning procedures and infection prevention best practices
- Anton Salon stands proudly by its seven-year history of zero-deficiency findings from ALL health and safety inspections conducted by governing agencies
We can’t wait to see you!
Here is an early heads up…
SAVE THE DATE for the Elmwood’s Fall Harvest Wine Walk this September 24, 2017.
This year we’re doing it right with tasting during daylight hours (1-5pm) on a Sunday!
Tickets go on sale in August – watch this space to find what you need to know from our behind the scenes look at the wines, food and entertainment.
For the official word visit the Elmwood’s website at http://www.shoptheelmwood.com
Anton Salon will soon offer manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials, makeup services and more in its new expanded space!
And by SOON we mean in some cases NOW – – Right now you can book waxing services with the newest member of our team, Savannah Schmidt, a licensed esthetician with extensive experience in the art of traditional waxing and the new sugaring method. Savannah will head up our team to offer a complete menu of waxing and facial services in our new upstairs treatment suite after the rooms are kitted out.
Complementing our expansion we are now carrying these quality and responsible brands:
- Smith & Cult nail lacquer and lip gloss
- Inglot Cosmetics
- Zoya Nail Polish
The quality difference and comforting amenities you have come to know and enjoy at Anton will soon be yours for more of your beauty care services. And we’re not forgetting the men in your life: Tell them to check out our Manly-Cures, a spa experience tailored specially for them.
We will soon release the details of our new Club Anton, a membership that comes with special amenities and discounts for our devoted clients. Watch this space for upcoming news.
You will love luxuriating in our fun and dramatic new space!
The hand cream tester you can try at our reception desk, Oi Hand Balm by Davines, is the 2016 winner of Self magazine’s Best High-Five Hand Cream in their Post-Gym category of products. We find it is soothing and refreshing and think you will agree. Ask for it on your next visit!
We are excited to unveil this complete website makeover just in time for our two year anniversary!
We hope you enjoy our new website and welcome your comments, suggestions and requests.
More to come so watch this space.